HomiEx will support SPARK airdrop for XRP holders. Details are as follows:
1. Suspension Schedule: XRP deposits and withdrawals will be suspended at 20:00 on December 11, 2020 (UTC+8).
2. Snapshot Time: The airdrop snapshot will take place at the first validated XRP ledger with a timestamp greater than or equal to 08:00:00 on December 12, 2020 (UTC+8).
3. Minimum holding amount: 10 XRP (balances or pending orders ≥ 10 XRP)
4. Snapshot Scope:
The scope of snapshots of XRP holdings includes: Exchange accounts, Margin accounts (Excluding the loaned part), Contract accounts , and the XRP holdings of all sub-accounts are included in the corresponding mian accounts. Please be noted the Executed Sell Orders, Uncredited Deposits and Completed Withdrawals will not be counted at the time of the snapshot.
5. Distribution Rules:
SPARK airdrop received by User A = (Amount of XRP held by User A at the time of snapshot / Total XRP held by HomiEx at the time of snapshot) * Total SPARK received by HomiEx.
6. Distribution Time: 15% airdrop will be released when the SPARK mainnet goes live (expected within 6 months). 85% airdrop will be released within 25-34 months. HomiEx will distribute it regularly after receiving the SPARK airdrop.
7. Resumption Schedule: The resumption time of XRP deposits and withdrawals, as well as the opening time of SPARK withdrawals will be notified via other announcements.
8. Trading Related: HomiEx has a standardized listing process. Whether to open the trading of SPARK is subject to HomiEx’s follow-up plans and announcements.
9. Click for more: Claiming Spark FAQ's & Further Information on The Spark Token Distribution
Risk Warning: Investing in cryptocurrency is akin to be a venture capital investor. The cryptocurrency market is available worldwide 24 x 7 for trading with no market close or open times. Please do your own risk assessment when deciding how to invest in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. HomiEx attempts to screen all tokens before they come to market, however, even with the best due diligence, there are still risks when investing. HomiEx is not liable for investment gains or losses.