HomiEx will open GET/USDT trading pair detailed as follows.
Trading time: 15:00, May 7 (UTC+8)
Deposit time: 15:00, May 6 (UTC+8)
Withdrawal time: 15:00, May 6 (UTC+8)
1. GET(General Exchange Token)
The world's first exchange tokens aggregation deflation token, GET Create the highest-return aggregate Exchange Tokens.
GET is a group of token aggregation assets of HT, BNB, OKB, GT, BHT. GET net value comprehensively reflects the GET fund asset return.
(Note: BNB will be configured later, see the announcement on the fund page. Users can also check the currency update status of the position at any time.)
2. How to benefit
The fund increases the fund's assets through quantitative trading, GET market value management and exchange token deflation mechanism, while destroying GET causes the fund's net value to continue to rise.
3. How To Destroy GET
The total amount of GET is 10 million, and unreleased GET will be destroyed directly after 30 days.
The GET transaction fee of the cooperative exchange shall be completely destroyed within 2 years, and the maximum total destruction shall not exceed 50% of the total GET issuance.
4. How To Redeem GET
(1) If the secondary market price is not satisfactory, you can use the redemption function at any time to settle in real time.
(2) With the current GET net value, users can redeem a basket of configuration exchange tokens (HT, BNB, OKB, GT, BHT) or USDT.
5. GET Coin Information
(1) Short name: GET
(2) Full name: General Exchange Token
(3) Issue date: 2020-05-07
(4) Issue price: 1 GET = 1 USDT
(5) Total issuance: 10,000,000 GET
(6) Blockchain address: https://cn.etherscan.com/token/0x8bbe0ae41ff3b8147bd435e305c0af3ffbb0f665
Thanks for your support!
Risk Warning: Investing in cryptocurrency is akin to be a venture capital investor. The cryptocurrency market is available worldwide 24 x 7 for trading with no market close or open times. Please do your own risk assessment when deciding how to invest in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. HomiEx attempts to screen all tokens before they come to market, however, even with the best due diligence, there are still risks when investing. HomiEx is not liable for investment gains or losses.